Kohl's TV Commercial, 'Sonoma Presents Spring Break'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A family prepares for Spring Break by laying out the clothes that everyone is wearing from the Sonoma Collection at Kohl's. The young boy keeps trying to place his toy shark in the array, but his mother keeps snatching it away. When the little girl switches stations on the radio, the boy brings in a larger shark toy that pushes many of the shirts, shorts and sandals out of their places.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Now That's the Good Stuff.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Brett Holland ... Dad, Lola Jolie ... Daughter
- Triptent ... Agency, Triptent ... Creative Agency, Triptent ... Digital Agency, Zenith Media ... Media Agency