2016 Mitsubishi Lancer TV Spot, 'All Grown Up'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Mitsubishi gives viewers a look into the life of the Lancer; from where it all started, to where it went to school, to the Lancer all grown up. Throughout it's education, the Lancer learned a range of features like driver-selectable AWC and traction control. During it's high school years, several drivers of the Lancer are shown sporting mustaches. Mitsubishi insists that its vehicles are built better and backed better.
- March 02, 2016
- 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer
- “Build Better. Backed Better.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners ... Creative Agency, Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners ... Digital Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots