Clash of Clans TV Spot, 'Your Mama' Featuring Christoph Waltz
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Christoph Waltz sits among dignitaries in an upscale lounge area, recounting a "True Tale of Clash Achievery." He tells them about an infamous Clash of Clans player who ingeniously called himself "Your Mama." Because of his choice of name, every time that player completed an attack, the victim would get a notification that said, "Your village was just raided by Your Mama." Just as Waltz gets to the punchline of the story, he gets just such a notification, which visibly irks him. He tries to play and laugh along as his listeners crack up at the story.
- December 30, 2015
- Supercell Clash of Clans
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Barton F. Graf 9000 ... Creative Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots