Fix Auto TV Spot, 'Not Reverse'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man trying to back out of a driveway accidentally shifts his car into the wrong gear. Instead of reversing, the vehicle lurches forward and smashes into the garage door. The man looks horrified and begins to shout, "AW, FFF..." The scene cuts to a Fix Auto garage, where a company representative finishes the man's statement: "...Fix Auto, the first words that should come to mind after an accident."
- Fix Auto
- “The First Words That Should Come to Mind After an Accident”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots