NHTSA TV Commercial, 'Woman in the Mirror'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman stumbles into the bathroom to apply some lip gloss when she takes notice of the sober reflection staring back at her in the mirror. Her mirrored imagination tells her that her friends were talking about going to a different bar and that she should pick her keys up and get into her car. Although still a bit intoxicated, she disagrees only to be woken up from the sound of the door opening and another girl walking into the bathroom.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Emily Rudd ... woman
- The Tombras Group ... Agency