Fédération Equestre Internationale TV Spot, 'Childhood Dreams'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Olympic and Fédération Equestre Internationale champion equestrian Ludger Beerbaum talks about his childhood dreams of competing for gold and about the bond between man and horse. Lucy Davis, an aspiring FEI and Olympic medalist, says that she was inspired by her idol's performance.
- Fédération Equestre Internationale (FEI)
- “Two Athletes. One Dream.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- View All Screenshots