Nissan TV Commercial, 'Heisman House: Quick Change: Marcus vs. Eddie'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Outside the Heisman House, four Nissans are parked in the driveway. Football players Eddie George and Marcus Mariota compete in a ping-pong match inside the house as George Rogers, Tony Dorsett and Vinny Testaverde watch. Every time the ball is hit, Marcus Mariota's Oregon Ducks jersey changes. Eddie becomes distracted by Marcus' strategy, and in his confusion, loses the point. He tells Marcus that it wasn't fair and Marcus acts oblivious to his own tactics.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Eddie George ... Athlete, George Rogers ... Athlete, Marcus Mariota ... Athlete, Tony Dorsett ... Athlete, Vinny Testaverde ... Athlete
- TBWA\Chiat\Day ... Creative Agency, Critical Mass, Inc. ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency