2016 Kia Sorento TV Spot, 'Participation'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A father and his son are walking back to their 2016 Kia Sorento after a pee-wee football game. Before they arrive at the vehicle, the father, played by Marlon Young, asks to see the boy's trophy. An inner monologue commences. "A participation trophy. But, we won every game..." The father doesn't think that his son's team should be given the same trophy as all the other teams. What's next? Will games start ending with hugs rather than handshakes? Not on his watch. He breaks off the "Participant" title on the trophy and uses a marker to write "CHAMPS" in its place. He gets into the car, hands the trophy back to his son and says, "Here you go, champ."
- October 05, 2015
- 2016 Kia Sorento
- “Built for Football Families”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Initiative ... Agency, David&Goliath ... Creative Agency, Canvas Worldwide ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots