IBM Watson TV Spot, 'Annabelle & IBM Watson on Life Experience'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
IBM Watson holds a conversation on life experience with a little girl, Annabelle. She asked for a princess, pony and a cake with pink frosting this year for her seventh birthday. She was too sick to have a cake last year. But, Watson notes the data her doctor shared this year shows that she's healthy. IBM Watson isn't a doctor but he is helping doctors outthink cancer one patient at a time.
- October 06, 2015
- IBM Watson
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Mindshare ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots