TD Ameritrade TV Spot, 'Born Yesterday'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Susan Kim, an Investment Consultant at TD Ameritrade is explaining how the company works to a man holding a small dog. When she finishes explaining, the customer asks if the company is run by robots, because he doesn't trust robots. She then tells the customer about how TD Ameritrade will reimburse advisory fees if chosen portfolios don't do well for two, consecutive quarters. He smugly responds that he wasn't born yesterday, only to be told that he was born the day before according to the profile she has on the customer.
- TD Ameritrade
- “Beyond Above and Beyond”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Spark Foundry ... Agency, Havas Worldwide ... Creative Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots