Under Armour TV Spot, 'Rule Yourself: Jordan Spieth'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Hundreds of copies of professional PGA Tour golfer Jordan Spieth swing their clubs at once, launching many golf balls into the air. As a choir repeatedly counts "one, two, three, four," the many Jordan Spieths also merge into one as he becomes a sum of all of his training. Under Armour encourages you to rule yourself.
- September 01, 2015
- Under Armour
- “I Will.”
- Droga5 ... Creative Agency, Optimum Sports ... Media Agency, Reset ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots