Gravely Commercial Zero-Turn Series TV Commercial, 'Mow the Distance'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Gravely knows that professional landscapers can put thousands of miles on a mower per year and remarks that it is just like driving across the entire country. To illustrate the point, the brand puts a man on his mower and they set out across roads and highways, all paved with green grass. Through winding mountains and over bridges he goes, shearing grass along the way. Gravely says its mowers are built to go the distance.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Gravely Commercial Zero-Turn Mower Series
- “Built to Mow the Distance”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Tim Dadabo ... Voice Over