Lysol Kitchen Pro TV Commercial, 'Five-Second Rule'
Adults and kids alike use the five second rule to slurp up spilled milk, swipe a fallen strawberry and peel up pizza cheese from kitchen surfaces. Prior to their messy mishaps, Lysol Kitchen Pro was used on the counter tops. The formula eliminates 99 percent of bacteria and doesn't leave a harsh chemical residue, so they can lick up dribbled jelly and continue to creatively clean up tasty messes.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, YouTube
- Lysol Kitchen Pro Antibacterial Cleaner, Lysol Kitchen Pro Antibacterial Wipes
- “What It Takes to Protect”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Iris ... Digital Agency, Zenith Media ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment