Coca-Cola TV Spot, 'Blackout'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A group of University of Kentucky fans are intently watching a basketball game against the University of Kansas when suddenly, the power goes out. The only house in the neighborhood with electricity is the home of a KU fan. Two rivals come together for a few bottles of Coca-Cola and a March Madness game.
- March 15, 2017
- “Taste the Feeling”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- NCAA March Madness
- Actors - Add
- Austin Freeman ... Guy with glasses, Jessica Kemejuk ... Blue beanie girl, Mike Sweet ... Guy who answers door, Patrick Lamont Jr ... Guy in blue and grey hoodie on couch, Teisha Speight ... Woman wearing floppy wildcat hat
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Agency, 360i ... Digital Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots