Oakley Prizm TV Spot, 'No Mistakes'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As the official eyewear and helmet sponsor of the 2017 FIS Ski World Cup Finals, Oakley illustrates the importance of vision up in the mountains. It is described as a lifeline in times an athlete can't afford to make a mistake. Oakley Prizm lens technology is designed to optimize sight in various conditions.
- March 16, 2017
- Oakley Prizm
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots