Perdue Farms TV Commercial, 'Rosemary and Thyme'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Perdue Farms owner Jim Perdue and flock nutritionist Randy Mitchell explain one of the unexpected extra steps they take to raise healthy chickens without using antibiotics. Thyme is used as part of the chickens' veggie diet, which helps support their immune systems. Randy jokes that if Jim wants some sage advice, he should use thyme. Jim quickly counters, "Okay, rosemary."
- Perdue Farms
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Perdue Farms Original Roasted Carved Chicken Breast, Perdue Farms Harvestland Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Perdue Farms Crispy Chicken Strips, Perdue Farms Simply Smart Gluten Free Breaded Chicken Breast Tenders, Perdue Farms Harvestland Perfect Portions Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast, Perdue Farms Simply Smart Lightly Breaded Chicken Chunks
- “It's Not the Easy Way. It's the Perdue Way.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Lowe New York ... Agency, The VIA Agency ... Creative Agency, The VIA Agency ... Media Agency