The General TV Commercial, 'Spike: Disco Tech'
In the trailer for a fictional movie presented by Spike and The General Insurance, a disco-dancing couple have the looks and the moves they need to win the competition. The only thing they don't have is car insurance. The woman recommends The General for coverage, and the robotic man's eyes glow blue in approval. "Disco Tech" will be in theaters ... never.
- The General
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- OMD ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment