Edward Jones TV Spot, 'Cafe'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman and her investor sit down for lunch at a café, when the server announces the specials for the day. The woman says she hates it when prices aren't listed on the menu. Her Edward Jones investor agrees, and says that is why she is transparent with the cost of her services.
- August 03, 2016
- Edward Jones
- “Making Sense of Investing”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Amanda Street ... financial advisor, Terryn Westbrook ... girl with strawberry blonde hair, Sachin Bhatt ... server
- Cramer-Krasselt ... Agency, Cramer-Krasselt ... Creative Agency, Cramer-Krasselt ... Digital Agency, Cramer-Krasselt ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots