ED Ellen DeGeneres Crafted by Thomasville TV Spot, 'Loose Change'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Ellen DeGeneres introduces her furniture collection, available at Thomasville. Inspired by her own home furniture, ED Ellen DeGeneres Crafted by Thomasville is described as classic, beautiful and sophisticated. She even jokes that each sofa comes with loose change and a remote in the cushions for a homey feeling. Expressing her belief that right now, the world could use more love, joy and kindness, she asks if she can get a hallelujah.
- February 23, 2017
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots