Comedy Central TV Spot, 'TOSHBOWL'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Comedy Central gave comedian Daniel Tosh a million dollars to produce a commercial for the Super Bowl. Instead of producing a commercial, he pocketed the money and asked viewers to send in their best, uncensored commercial that promotes his show for a chance to be aired live during the big game, but on Comedy Central.
- January 29, 2016
- Comedy Central
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Events & Venues
- 2016 Super Bowl 50 Feb 7, 2016 at Levi's Stadium
- Wavemaker ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots