Little Caesars Bacon Wrapped Deep!Deep! Dish TV Spot, 'Corporate Scapegoat'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Bacon Wrapped Deep!Deep! Dish Pizza has been suspiciously missing from the Little Caesars menu lately, and the man in the suit wants you to know why: It's because of their "scapegoat" intern, Chet Wallaby. Trying to be the best intern he can be, Chet apologizes and awkwardly shakes the hand of the corporate representative. The company invites viewers to direct all the blame for the item ever being taken off the menu toward the innocent intern.
- January 30, 2016
- Little Caesars Pizza
- “Pizza, Pizza”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- McKinney ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots