2017 Hyundai Elantra Super Bowl 2016 TV Commercial, 'Ryanville'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
"Whatta Man," indeed! Two women cruise through the quiet streets of Ryanville, taking in the sights of various forms of Ryan Reynolds playing football, working construction and even an Officer Reynolds. Even though these women are too busy gawking to pay much attention to the actual road, they avoid hitting dog walking Ryan thanks to their 2017 Hyundai Elantra's auto emergency braking.
iSpot Review - February 7, 2016Hyundai's "Ryanville" featuring Ryan Reynolds generated nearly 5% of the Digital Share of Voice for Super Bowl ads on game day. The total digital response included over 2 million organic views and over 36k social actions, resulting in a social volume of over 25 million impressions.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra
- Songs - Add
- Whatta Man - Salt N' Peppa
- Events & Venues
- 2016 Super Bowl 50 Feb 7, 2016 at Levi's Stadium
- Actors - Add
- Caitlin Thompson ... Blonde passenger, Ryan Reynolds ... Actor/Actress, Erin Segal ... Female driver
- Innocean Worldwide ... Agency, Innocean USA ... Creative Agency, Innocean USA ... Digital Agency, Innocean USA ... Media Agency