Marmot Super Bowl 2016 TV Spot, 'Fall In Love'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man and his pet marmot enjoy the great outdoors while camping in their Marmot gear during this Super Bowl 50 commercial. They make s'mores, go swimming and enjoy scenic hikes. As the marmot and man gaze at each other lovingly, the man leans in to kiss the rodent and gets slapped in the face. Subtitles translate as the animal says, "I'm not that kind of marmot."
- February 07, 2016
- “For Life”
- Events & Venues
- 2016 Super Bowl 50 Feb 7, 2016 at Levi's Stadium
- View All Screenshots