FingerHut.com TV Commercial, 'Breathless Hospital'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
On the next mock episode of Breathless Hospital, a doctor approaches his patient and tells her that she has been diagnosed with, "Need-a-new-one-itis." A bit confused, the patient asks what it is. The doctor responds by asking her questions like how her TV and coffee maker, with the patient responding that she needs a new one to both questions. Realizing what she said, she asks if anything can be done. The doctor recommends her to go on Fingerhut where she can make low monthly payments on the items she wants.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Carter Haley ... Doctor, Jessica McMillin ... Patient