Subaru TV Spot, 'Dog Tested: Phone Navigation'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Barkleys are attempting to use their phone navigation while driving in their Subaru, but it's not going very well. While the dogs try to bark voice commands, the phone incorrectly searches roof repair, rentals in St. Barts and then attempts to call Ralph.
- February 08, 2016
- “Dog Tested. Dog Approved.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Carmichael Lynch ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots