Ally Bank TV Spot, 'Facts of Life: Bill Splitting'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
According to Ally Bank, not having any branches equates to great rates, similar to how bill splitting equals nitpicking. Three friends are paying for their meals at a restaurant. Two of the men put their cards on the table and glare at the third. The holdout protests that he only had a salad, but one of his friends clarifies that it was a buffalo chicken salad. Still, the third man insists that it was only a salad and he should not have to put in money.
- February 01, 2016
- Ally Bank
- “Your Money Needs an Ally.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Jacob Wallach ... Guy in Green Shirt, Robert Bogue ... Voice Over, Will Miles ... Guy Asking For Money
- Anomaly ... Creative Agency, R/GA ... Digital Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots