Ally Bank TV Spot, 'Facts of Life: Vacation'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
According to Ally Bank, not having any branches equates to great rates, similar to how vacations equal getting carried away. As several people meet in a conference room, the presenter asks Michael whether he agrees with "proactive selling." Michael, whose hair styled with braids and beads, says he agrees. People stare at Michael's new 'do as he returns to taking notes.
- February 01, 2016
- Ally Bank
- “Your Money Needs an Ally.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- David Ebert ... Man with braided hair, Erick Hellwig ... Guy sitting to the right of man with hair beads, Robert Bogue ... Voice Over
- Anomaly ... Creative Agency, R/GA ... Digital Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots