Walmart TV Commercial, 'STAR WARS: On Keeping With The Times'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A mother and her little girl are playing with some new Star Wars action figures from Walmart. The mom asks her daughter why she thinks Princess Leia doesn't just let Luke and Han Solo rescue her. The little girl replies, "Because she's a modern, empowered woman unfettered by the antiquated gender rolls of a bygone era." Shocked by her daughter's insightful answer, the mom isn't quite sure what to say.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Star Wars: A New Hope
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Kids, Princess Leia
- Haworth Marketing & Media ... Media Agency