2016 Audi A3 e-tron TV Spot, 'New Arrival'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman rides her bike home from the market with fresh produce in her basket, passing a front yard full of goats on her way. Another woman is picking fresh eggs out of her own chicken coop. While solar panels are being installed on a roof nearby, a man is putting a new bumper sticker on his hybrid vehicle. The quiet serenity of this eco-friendly neighborhood is interrupted by a red Audi A3 e-tron squealing down the street. Some neighbors are startled, like the woman with the chicken coop who accidentally crushes an egg in her hand. Other neighbors just stop and take notice as the Audi reverses into the driveway. The biggest shock of all is when the charging port is revealed. The driver is plugging in and taking names with his Audi hybrid.
- September 20, 2015
- “Truth in Engineering”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- MediaCom ... Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, PHD USA ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots