Timberland PRO Boondock Work Boot TV Commercial, 'Chainsaw'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A group of lumberjacks are in the woods, harvesting pine trees. A logger notices something out of the corner of his eye while chainsawing a tree in half. He looks over in surprise to see one man using a beaver to chew through the wood. The beaver bites the man and waddles off, and we see the man wearing a pair of old, uncomfortable shoes. When your feet hurt, your work is bound to suffer, but the Timberland PRO Boondock Work Boot might make all the difference.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Timberland PRO Boondock 6" Comp Toe Work Boots
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Available At
- Whistle Workwear
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- MullenLowe ... Agency