2017 Chrysler Pacifica LX TV Spot, 'Red Wagon' Featuring Jim Gaffigan
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Jim Gaffigan backs out of his driveway in his red 2017 Chrysler Pacifica. With his wife Jeannie in the passenger seat and his kids in the back, the comedian comments on the toys he passes in the driveway, which he sees in the minivan's rear-view camera. After he sees a wagon is blocking the driveway, his wife makes comments about all the undone yard work she sees in the camera, which an exasperated Gaffigan acknowledges before telling her that the wagon won't move itself.
- June 22, 2016
- 2017 Chrysler Pacifica
- “Imported From Detroit.”
- Ad URL
- Doner ... Agency, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Creative Agency, SapientNitro ... Digital Agency, McCann Worldgroup ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots