Sonic Drive-In TV Commercial, 'MTV: Shake Break'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Blair Socci and Jade Catta-Preta of MTV's "Ladylike" are watching a game of bocce ball from behind a fence, wondering why guys lose their minds over sports. The girls begin imitating things a guy might say, chest bumping each other yelling, "Be the ball" and "That's what I'm talking about." Soon they find themselves in a little spat over a measuring stick and the winning ball, and a woman breaks it up by suggesting a Sonic Drive-In shake break.
- Sonic Drive-In
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Sonic Drive-In Shakes
- Half price shakes after 8 p.m.
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Blair Socci ... Comedian, Jade Catta-Preta ... Actor/Actress
- Mother ... Creative Agency, ZenithOptimedia ... Media Agency