USAA TV Spot, 'Pearl Harbor: The Last Word'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Survivors from the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1942 speak about the important lessons they learned when they were attacked that morning.
- December 06, 2016
- “We Know What It Means to Serve”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Publicis ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
- History Channel
- The Last Word
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots