Nissan Heisman House TV Commercial, 'Too Much'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
At the Nissan Heisman house, a party is taking place with all guests in formal attire. As the members of the Heisman House continue to mingle, former Gamecock runningback George Rogers enters the room wearing a red tuxedo complete with matching top hat. When everyone stops to stare at George, he politely asks his fellow alumni if he dressed up too much. Former Baylor quarterback Robert Griffin III, tells George that he is indeed, wearing too much. Former South Carolina head coach Steve Spurrier follows in afterwards wearing a suit jacket, but with no shirt on. Robert Griffin III tells Steve that he isn't wearing enough.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “The Party Starts New Year's Eve”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Charles Woodson , Eddie George , George Rogers , Herschel Walker , Jim Plunkett , Johnny Manziel , Robert Griffin III , Steve Spurrier , Tony Dorsett , Troy Smith
- TBWA\Chiat\Day ... Creative Agency, Critical Mass, Inc. ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency