Little Caesars Hot-N-Ready Pizza TV Spot, 'Shake Shake'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After asking for a $5 Hot-N-Ready pizza at Little Caesars, a man realizes he does not have his wallet. His solution? Picking up his son, hanging him upside down and shaking the change out of his son's pockets. After a few shakes, he has almost enough. With one last shake, he gets the last quarter they need and the Little Caesars employee passes the pizza to the boy, who still hangs upside down.
- June 13, 2016
- Little Caesars Pizza
- “Pizza, Pizza.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- McKinney ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots