General Mills TV Spot, 'Mascots'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A little bunny says he is the "honorary real Trix rabbit" and announces that General Mills uses real ingredients like honey, cinnamon and cocoa in its cereals. He gives a personal guarantee that no artificial flavors or colors are used. Behind the scenes, Sonny the Cuckoo Bird and Buzz the Honey Nut Cheerios bee praise the new guy and talk about how much of an improvement he is, which makes it awkward when the original Trix rabbit walks up behind them.
- June 13, 2016
- General Mills
- “Love Cereal Again”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- View All Screenshots