Campbell's Tomato Soup TV Commercial, 'Curfew'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Sneaking inside past her curfew, a teenage girl quietly sneaks around the house. As she starts to make her way up the stairs, she hears a loud pop from the bubble-wrap booby trap. Meanwhile, her father sits in the kitchen laughing to himself while eating Campbell's Tomato Soup. Sounds like someone's grounded!
- Campbell's Soup
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Campbell's Soup Tomato Soup
- “Made for Real, Real Life.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.