Campbell's Tomato Soup TV Spot, 'Real Real Life: Headache'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As we hear an announcement about the severity of an incoming snowstorm, a mom and her two kids find their way to the soup aisle in a grocery store. The announcer continues to talk about roads being shut down and schools being closed. The mom grabs handfuls of Campbell's Tomato Soup. Then, she swings by the liquor aisle and grabs a bottle of red wine.
- November 16, 2015
- Campbell's Soup
- “Made for Real, Real Life.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- BBDO ... Agency, Publicis ... Creative Agency, Publicis ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots