Project Roadblock TV Spot, 'Buzzed Driving'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) spot focuses on a man who is excelling in life. He is seen in a gym working hard, at work landing deals and dating a cute girl. All is going well until he decides to drive home drunk, which brings his life to a halt. His bank account is depleted to pay his legal bills, the cute girl is no longer with him, he has to talk to his lawyer during work and he's eating frozen dinners by himself. This turn of unfortunate events can all be prevented by not driving after drinking.
- Project Roadblock
- “Buzzed Driving is Drunk Driving”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots