Subaru TV Spot, 'Checking on the Kids'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Subaru knows that whether it's checking a teenager's cellphone or a child's Halloween candy, parents worry about safety. And when a mom gets in a car accident, all that matters is she takes her daughter out of the backseat to find that she is OK.
- “Love. It's What Makes a Subaru a Subaru.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- EJ Caillouet ... Dad Reading Newspaper, Peggy Jo Jacobs ... New Mom, Kendra Jaymes ... Cell phone mom
- View All Screenshots