2016 Kia Optima TV Spot, 'Newspaper' Featuring Blake Griffin
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man driving a 2016 Kia Optima is lost in a land of clouds and floating ballerinas, snowboarders and bike riders. He finds Los Angeles Clippers player Blake Griffin reading a newspaper in an armchair. Griffin welcomes him to "The Zone" and then, after a moment of awkwardness, floats away to make some dunks.
- October 27, 2015
- 2016 Kia Optima
- The song was created for this commercial
- Martha Davis ... Producer
- David&Goliath ... Agency, David&Goliath ... Creative Agency, Canvas Worldwide ... Media Agency, MJZ ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots