CDW & Cisco TV Spot, 'CDW Orchestrates a Security Transformation'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Once upon a time, this man says he used to be known as an elite and feared hacker. That is, until CDW and Cisco worked together to revamp network infrastructure and orchestration in a way that is easily scaled to business size and provides ample security. Unfortunately for the hacker, he was unable to cause any more havoc. As a out of shape man runs on a treadmill, the hacker says he found a new job. On the treadmill screen, he tells the man to "run like he knows how to run."
- March 19, 2017
- “People Who Get It”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Ogilvy ... Agency, Ogilvy ... Creative Agency, Ogilvy ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.