MLB.com At Bat TV Spot, 'Dirtbag' Featuring Jason Kipnis
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
MLB.com says that the resident "Dirtbag" for the Cleveland Indians, second baseman Jason Kipnis, loves baseball so much that it is all he thinks about. At almost every time of day, he is either playing baseball, watching baseball or thinking about baseball. That's why, the brand says, he uses the MLB.com At Bat mobile app on his tablet and phone to watch live baseball and track stats.
- March 19, 2017
- MLB Advanced Media (MLBAM)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots