Tax Relief Helpline TV Commercial, 'Sam & Emma'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Sam and Emma have both been receiving letters from the IRS saying that they owe more than $10,000. Emma's wages are being garnished, while Sam's business is being threatened. Both decide to contact the Tax Relief Helpline to reach a tax settlement, and the company urges anybody else anxious over their taxes to call as well.
- Tax Relief Helpline
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.