2017 Chrysler Pacifica TV Spot, 'This Guy or That Guy' [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When it comes to minivan seating, Chrysler believes you can either be "this guy" or "that guy." This guy is utilizing the Stow 'n Go seating of the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, which allows him to quickly hide away the second and third row of seats. That guy has a Honda Accord, which requires him to take the second row of seats completely out of the car to utilize the entire space.
- January 08, 2017
- “Imported From Detroit”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Agency, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Creative Agency, SapientNitro ... Digital Agency, McCann Worldgroup ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots