Kohl's TV Spot, 'Fitness and Real Life'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A married couple discusses a dining option as a reward for their jog as they warm up in their driveway. Jimmy's has chicken and waffles alongside truffle fries, but it's also less than a mile away. The reward simply outweighs the work for this option. Juanita's is the other option and although it's 3.5 miles away, the chimichangas and mango-guacamole can't be ignored. The couple seals the deal with a high-five and nearly forget their child in the excitement.
- April 10, 2016
- “Now That's the Good Stuff.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Triptent ... Agency, Triptent ... Creative Agency, Triptent ... Digital Agency, Zenith ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots