Dole Fruit Bowls TV Spot, 'Mixed Doubles'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After a round of couples tennis, a group gathers at a picnic table for a post-game snack. The Dole couple learns something new about their friends as they watch them stab their fruit bowls with forks: they're drainers. Fortunately, they don't have to drain their Dole Fruit Cups because they don't contain sugary syrups.
- April 11, 2016
- Dole Fruit Bowls
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Dailey & Associates ... Agency, Padilla ... Digital Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots