Chase Freedom Unlimited TV Spot, 'Everything Unlimited' Feat. Ellie Kemper
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Actress Ellie Kemper is walking through Times Square in New York City as she explains the benefits of owning a Chase Freedom Unlimited card. She walks by massive billboards and explains that card holders can get 1.5 percent cash back on anything the billboards are selling. But, the cash back rewards aren't limited to advertisements. Kemper notices the products not-so-subtly placed in movies qualify for cash back and even the products on your social media feed. When she returns home, she says that cash back can also be earned on whatever the television is selling. The television turns on and it's Ellie Kemper spreading jam on toast. Even though celebrity endorsements are the worst according to Kemper, it doesn't stop her from grinning as her celebrity-endorsed advertisement plays.
- April 18, 2016
- JPMorgan Chase (Credit Card)
- “So You Can”
- The song was created for this commercial
- Scene Location
- Droga5 ... Agency, Zenith ... Media Agency, Hungry Man ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots