Kool-Aid Jammers TV Spot, 'Wall Bust'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A young girl addresses the camera to ask the Kool-Aid Man if he's a morning person. In response to her question, an otherwise peaceful morning at a camp on the water abruptly turns chaotic -- the Kool-Aid Man bursts through the wall of a cabin, blowing a horn and shouting, "Oh yeah!" to wake the campers up. Kool-Aid encourages us to jam in more fun with Jammers, which have half the sugar of leading regular sodas.
- April 05, 2016
- Kool-Aid Jammers
- “Oh Yeah!”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Kool-Aid Man
- mcgarrybowen ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots