NAPA Auto Parts TV Spot, 'Road Trippers'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Andy, the record-breaking road warrior, attributes his fundamental knowledge of operating a motor vehicle to his stellar performance this season. Aside from executing a perfect "hands at 10-and-2" position, and always having cheese-in-a-can on hand, Andy tells a reporter that his list of road-tripping basics also includes installing a new NAPA car battery and fresh pair of NAPA wiper blades. With a quick shout-out to all fans out there, he ends his interview with an inspiring quote by his NAPA Guy: "You can't get to the top, if you can't see where you're going."
- March 11, 2017
- NAPA Auto Parts
- “NAPA Know How”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- VML ... Agency, VML ... Creative Agency, VML ... Digital Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots